Join us for a celebration of luminary alumni artists performing with the Academy Chamber Orchestra.
The evening will include a beautiful garden cocktail reception, followed by a sensational Gala concert in Hahn Hall featuring a celebration of luminary alumni artists performing with the Academy Chamber Orchestra, and a locally sourced gourmet al fresco dinner.
To ensure that you have a memorable experience at the Festival Gala, please note the following details:
- The Music Academy is located at 1070 Fairway Road in Santa Barbara
- Complimentary valet parking will be provided
- Concert and table seating will be confirmed at guest check-in
- Guest check-in and a hosted cocktail reception take place from 4:30-5:45 PM
- The Gala concert in Hahn Hall will begin promptly at 6 PM
- Attire is cocktail
- Although there will be abundant space heaters during dinner, a wrap or shawl is recommended
- During dinner we will share exciting details about the launch of our new year-round community outreach program and provide an opportunity for guests to make a gift
- For any questions about the event or your reservation please contact Allie Rigonati at 805-695-7929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gala Tables $10,000 | $25,000
Individual Tickets $1,000
For more information please contact 805-695-7929
Brandon Cedel (’10, ’11) bass baritone, is a recent graduate of the Metropolitan Opera’s Lindemann Young Artist Development Program, is currently an Ensemble member of Oper Frankfurt.
Brenda Rae (‘08) soprano, is a Grammy-nominated artist who regularly performs in many of the world’s leading opera houses, concert halls, and recital venues.
Frank Huang (‘98, ’99) violin, serves as concertmaster of the New York Philharmonic and will be a Visiting Guest Artist in our violin studio this summer.
Cynthia Phelps (’79, ‘83) viola, is the New York Philharmonic’s Principal Viola, and serves on the Academy faculty. She was named a recipient of the Music Academy’s Distinguished Alumni Award in 2001.
Micah McLaurin (‘16) piano, winner of the 2016 Gilmore Young Artist Award, is one of the outstanding pianists of his generation.
Nicholas McGegan conductor, is considered one of the finest baroque conductors of his generation and serves as music director of Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra and Chorale and he is also Principal Guest Conductor of the Pasadena Symphony.