March 24 – 28, 2019
Santa Barbara, California
Taught by leading industry professionals, the Music Academy Entrepreneurship and Innovation Residential affords hands-on learning that helps shift analysis and evaluation towards strategic application and execution and is the only intensive of its kind offered by a top-tier performing arts organization.
The Residential will focus on the development of skill sets within a business context utilizes integrated modules to cement concepts towards practical, real-world application. From mastering a business pitch to creating and sustaining competitive advantage, this immersion will empower Alumni Enterprise Award winners by helping to establish learning goals and actionable steps that can then be applied to any business model. Participants will develop meaningful connections with a global network of peers while enhancing leadership skills with professionals from diverse industries.
Residential participants will arrive Sunday, March 24 for a cocktail reception, followed by activities held Monday, March 25 through Thursday, March 28.
- Design Thinking and Organizational Behavior
- Developing a Successful Business Model
- Strategy for Growth and Performance
- Industry and Competitor Analysis
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Organizational Management
- Partnerships and Networking